Sunday, January 11, 2015

I need to finish these books in 2015

Lately I've been starting books and not finishing. It's been a long while since I've actually gotten really into a book and could not put it down. I'm not sure if it's because I've been super busy working that when I get home I have no desire to do anything else (including shower) except go to bed. 




I've started so many book in 2014 that I have yet to finish. I have a stack pile up next to my bed that is now higher than the bed its self. I don't believe it's because of anything the books are doing. No, it's all me. I've been dragged out and can concentrate. I mean one of these books is Stephen King's Revival. Which it, like, craziness that I have not finished.. or even gotten past the third chapter. I guess I need to start prioritizing. So hear is my list of started but not finished books of 2014 which I plan to finish in 2015. 

1. Stephen King- Revival
2. John Steinbeck - The Grapes of Wrath 
3. George RR Martin- Game of Thrones
4. Joseph Boyden - Orenda
5. Neil Gaiman- Neverwhere
6. Charles Dicken- Oliver Twist
7. Stephen King- Firestarter
8 Emile Zola- Therese Requin
9. Lesley Crewe- Relative Happiness


You see, They are not just some crappy books that you lose interest in reading. Maybe I should add some meditation into this as well. To clear my head space. Find my Zen.. and recharge my battery. Be one with the universe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment